BEAL shrink wrappers are machines designed to wrap products or batches of products with shrinkable polyethylene film with inline entry by means of a conveyor belt. For finishing it is necessary to install a heat tunnel. Get to know the BELCA range of shrink tunnels.
from 8 to 12 packs per minute
(Depending on product and type of film)
BEAL 60: 550 W – 420H – ∞ L (mm)
BEAL 80: 750 W – 420H – ∞ L (mm)
BEAL 120: 950 W – 420H – ∞ L (mm)
Cross section drive by servomotor.
State-of-the-art machines, designed to wrap products or batches of products with shrink polyethylene film. Starting in all cases with two foil coils as wrapping material, one upper and one lower, the product is tubularly wrapped and sent to a heating chamber. Through heat, the film contracts so that the final finish is a protected and compact package.
These automatic in-line sleeve wrapping machines have a servo cross section drive. BEAL units are robust and versatile in operation thanks to the electronic control of the different movements of the machine. They offer high reliability in their operation and allow rapid adaptation to different formats and production needs.
• Machine built in painted laminated steel.
• Electronic elements of the machine in a cabinet with easy access.
• Direction of work from right to left.
• Parts in contact with the product, in stainless steel.
• Feeding belt 600 mm wide and 1500 mm long.
• Motorized Centering Device.
• Light load pneumatic device for light weight products.
• Product detection by photocells.
• Product entry through motorized conveyor belts
• Motorized reel holder for dragging the film.
• Constant film tension from the maximum to the minimum diameter of the reel.
• Double reel holder.
• Automatic film change.
• Servo-actuated clamp.
• Heated jaw welding system.
• Exit presser.
• Product centering device before the clamp.
• Memorization of parameters up to 100 products.
• Non-product, non-bag function.
• Automatic stop of the machine in case of obstruction of the jaws.
• Clamp safety for NO entrapment of product.
• Electronic machine equipped with independent motors (clamp, spool holder, input and output bands).
• 5.7 ”color touch screen, which facilitates the status of the machine at all times.
• Electronic variable speed drives on bands and reel holders
• Fine-tuned welding temperature regulators.
• Acoustic and luminous reel final KIT.
• Protections and security systems in accordance with European and American standards.
• CE certified, the machine conforms to the Machinery Directive 2006/42 / CE.
• Ethernet kit.
• Hoist for coil loading.
• Rotary table.
• Roller outlet.
• Conveyor Belts.
• Pressor at the exit.
For retractable applications it will be necessary to have a retraction tunnel. For this we have a wide range of shrink tunnels. Consult models according to need.
of spare parts
in urgent spare parts
in the market
Guidance specifications, may not be up to date. Please, request more information using the contact form.