BES shrink wrappers are machines designed to wrap products or batches of products with shrinkable polyethylene film, starting in all cases from two sheet reels. For finishing it is necessary to install a heat tunnel. Get to know the BELCA range of shrink tunnels.
from 8 to 12 packs per minute
(Depending on product and type of film)
BES 60: 530 W – 350H – 550 L (mm)
BES 80: 730 W – 350H – 550 L (mm)
Batch and unit packaging under shrink polyethylene.
BES sleeve wraping machines are state-of-the-art units, designed to wrap products or batches of products with shrink polyethylene film.
Starting in all cases with two foil reels as wrapping material, one upper and one lower, the product is tubularly wrapped with this shrink material and sent to a heat chamber. Through heat, the film is shrink-wrapped so that the final finish is a protected and compact package.
Sleeve wrapping machine with cross section driven by pneumatic cylinder.
The versatility of this machine allows us to make different types of groups, with different product dimensions.
• Machine built in laminated steel.
• Electronic elements of the machine in a cabinet with easy access.
• Parts in contact with the product, in stainless steel.
• Adjustable product stop and pneumatic decompressor.
· Input table with central pusher.
· Manual loading.
• Motorized reel holder for dragging the film.
• Constant film tension from the maximum to the minimum diameter of the reel.
• Sealing bar operated by pneumatic cylinder.
• Heated jaw welding system.
• Exit presser.
• Security system in case of power failure so that the clamp does not lower.
• Memorization of parameters up to 20 products.
• Automatic stop of the machine in case of obstruction of the jaws.
• Complete setting of times and functions, by means of a user-friendly programmable terminal.
• Touch screen that facilitates the status of the machine at all times.
• Fine-tuned welding temperature regulators.
• Protections and security systems in accordance with European and American standards.
• CE certified, the machine conforms to the Machinery Directive 2006/42 / CE.
• Ethernet kit.
• Hoist for coil loading.
• Rotary table.
• Roller outlet.
• Conveyor Belts.
• Pressor at the exit.
For retractable applications it will be necessary to have a retraction tunnel. For this we have a wide range of shrink tunnels. Consult models according to need.
of spare parts
in urgent spare parts
in the market
Guidance specifications, may not be up to date. Please, request more information using the contact form.