Packaging of single or group products using single-fold heat shrink film or bagging with non-shrink film. To work with shrink films it is necessary to install a heat tunnel. Get to know the BELCA range of shrink tunnels.
up to 30/40 packs per minute
(Depending on product and type of film)
BLSB 65: 450 W – 250H – 600 L (mm)
BLSB 85: 550 W – 250H – 800 L (mm)
Batch and unit packaging under shrink wrap or bagging.
BLSB 65 automatic L’sealers have been manufactured to package loose or group products using a center-fold heat shrink film.
The Machine is mechanical and very versatile and allows to bag different products that meet the specifications of the technical data sheet.
BLSB 65 is a unit designed for long series with high work cadence both in bagging and shrink wrapping if a shrink tunnel is added.
• Machine built in painted steel or stainless steel.
• Electronic elements of the machine at the front inside an easily accessible cabinet.
• Direction of work from right to left and symmetrical.
• Parts in contact with the product, in stainless steel.
• Protection guards for movement areas with a stop system at access.
• Transmission areas, chains, etc, totally closed.
• Transport wheels with height-adjustable anchor bolts.
• Automatic collector of excess film.
• General switches equipped with security system.
• Pneumatic film perforation.
• OMRON and SMC electrical and pneumatic components.
• Automatic feeding inline.
• Detection of the product by means of photocells.
• Quick disassembly system for the inlet belt and textile belt.
• Retractable band system in cross section passage for unstable products.
• Motorized reel holder for dragging the film.
• Film perforation system.
• Print registration control.
• Variable forming box depending on the product, adjustable in height and width.
• Automatic motorized adjustment of the height of the former.
• Transversal and longitudinal welding system by means of a heated blade (tefloned).
• Pneumatic sealing bars drive.
• Sealing bars equipped with safety limit switches.
• Control operation by Programmable Controller (PLC).
• 20 memories for product formats. (Expandable to 40)
• Complete adjustment of times and functions, by means of a programmable terminal.
• Possibility of speed variation in conveyor belts and film collector.
• Fine tunning temperature controllers.
• Electronic machine equipped with independent motors (bands, reel holder, collector…) synchronized by means of an electronic control.
• 5.7” color touch screen, which facilitates the status of the machine at all times.
• Protections and security systems in accordance with European and American standards.
• CE certificate, the machine complies with the Machinery Directive 2006/42/CE.
· Synchronized feeders.
· Reel end detection.
· Conveyor belts.
· Swivel tables.
· Output roller.
of spare parts
in urgent spare parts
in the market
Guidance specifications, may not be up to date. Please, request more information using the contact form.