The BSD 400 is an automatic wrapper built to wrap a wide range of products such as books, boxes, egg packs, etc… automatically with heat-sealing materials and cold-sealing materials. To work with shrink films it is necessary to install a heat tunnel. Get to know the BELCA range of shrink tunnels.
up to 120 packs per minute
(Depending on product and type of film)
Max: 350 W – 120 H – s/prod. L (mm)
For products with a stable base with or without a tray.
BSD 400 is an automatic wrapping machine built to wrap a wide range of products such as books, boxes, pack of eggs, etc … automatically with certain heat sealing and cold sealing materials.
The machine is used to wrap solid products individually, that their protection in some way within the dimensions specified in the data sheet, is necessary in relation to external agents.
The mechanical construction is robust and operation is versatile because it incorporates electronically controlled multiengine different machine movements.
Fully automatic, for shrink packaging when a shrink tunnel is incorporated.
• Electronic machine equipped with several independent engines (clamps, rollers, feeding) synchronized by an electronic multi-axes control..
• Machine built of painted steel, with mechanical and electronic elements of the machine in the back inside cabinets easily accessible.
• Touchscreen that facilitates machine status at all times.
• Adjusting the length of bag, cutting speed, etc from touch screen.
• 20 memories for product formats (expandable).
• Parts in contact with the product, stainless steel.
• Electronic speed for bands and sealers.
• Sealing temperature regulators with fine tuning.
• No-product no-bag system.
• Variable forming box.
• Film constant tension from the maximum diameter to the minimum coil with drilling system.
• Motorized reel holder for driving the film.
• Stop with cross seal jaws open.
• Automatic machine stop in case of obstruction of the jaws with electronic efforts limiter.
• Protections and safety systems in accordance with European and American standards.
• Double reel holder.
• Automatic reel switching.
• End of roll warning, acoustic and luminous.
• Synchronized infeed for high speed in-line feeding.
• Longitudinal sealing by ionization or welding..
• LONG DWELL cross sealing system led by servomotor.
• Indistinct machine direction, right or left, with multidirectional control panel.
• Printed film synchronization.
• Output buffer.
• Wide range of shrink tunnels.
• Rotary table.
• Output rollers.
• Motorized belts.
of spare parts
in urgent spare parts
in the market
Guidance specifications, may not be up to date. Please, request more information using the contact form.